1. GENERAL. This Online Privacy Notice (“Notice”) applies to the Company’s online interface (i.e., website). This Notice describes how Sites may collect, use and share information from or about you, and explains how information may be collected and used for advertising purposes. The Company may provide other online interfaces not covered by this Notice. Although other information may be provided on this site, it is only provided as a resource, the terms and conditions of this Notice control, and by using the Site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Notice.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT. We may collect information you provide to us. For example, when you register on the Site, we may collect your name, email address, birth date, gender, credit card information, billing address, zip code, and other information. We also collect information when you use the Site, such as your IP address, device, browser and software characteristics, location, or other unique marketing identifiers and identifiers associated with browser cookies.
6. PAYMENT. If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then WooCommerce may store your credit card information. This information is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Security Standard (“PCI-DSS”). On our end, your purchase transaction data is maintained only as long as necessary to complete the purchase transaction, and is deleted after the transaction is complete. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers
7. LINKS. The Site may contain links to third-party websites and application. None of these third-party websites, applications, and other means of access operated by other companies are operated by the Company, even if they contain our name or logo, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of their operators. Accordingly, we encourage you to review their privacy statements.
8. SECURITY. The security of your personal and non-personal information is important to us and we take reasonable commercial measures designed to protect the personal information and certain nonpersonal information the Company collects, uses, stores, shares, and transfers to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Despite these efforts, please be aware that there is always a possibility that a breach in data transmission or storage may occur. We want you to feel confident in our security when using the Site and the Services and while we strive to take reasonable precautions to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. AGE OF CONSENT. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use the Site. The Site is not intended to be used by minors without involvement and approval of a parent or guardian. Please note that the Company does not knowingly, and has no intention of, collecting personal information from individuals under the age of 13 (“children”) and we are committed to protecting children’s privacy on the Internet.